Thursday, March 10, 2011

No card, but fabulous news...

Hello fellow Magnolia lovers! I have the most awesome news! Diana Crick, of the Magnolia-licious store has made an announcement that I'm sure you don't want to miss.

She is throwing an Easter/Spring Extravaganza Contest. You don't want to miss out on this fabulous challenge, because the prizes are out of this world. Please check out the Magnolia-licious Highlites blog for all the details on the rules and how to enter. Did I already say you don't want to miss out on this challenge??? This is big - VERY BIG!

Please be watching for March 21, when the combined DT members of the Highlites and Challenge blog will be having a blog hop to exhibit their projects. This blog hop should really get your juices flowing....so won't you come and join in the fun?

Hugs,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb