It is finally finished and it's such a relief! I've been working on this box for some time now and I finally got it completed this afternoon.
I have to admit that when I noticed one drawer was tilted, I lost interest in the project! I'm an incurable perfectionist and stuff like that drives me crazy. Still, I had to move on and as I have been unable to change the angle as the box was glued together. It's been a lot of work making this and I won't make another!
Here are the pictures I took...
Here is Tilda with presents and Snowman:
Merry Christmas Tilda and Tilda with a sled:
This is the top of my box:
Drawer 20 the crooked one - sigh!
I love this sweet snowman image:
When I received my copy of the new Magnolia Ink magazine and read the instructions for doing the boxes, they had rounded off the corners of the inner folds of the drawers. Oh, how I wish I had known that before I attempted this box...
Each of the Magnolia images is mounted on a piece of dp that has been sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist. It gave the paper such a pretty shimmer. The top of the box was also sprayed with Pearl Glimmer Mist after it was colored.
The numbers were computer generated and puched out with my SU! 3/4" punch. The little knobs on the drawers were purchased at Michael's. All images were colored with Copic Markers and the snow on the top of the box is Flower Soft Polar White. The fur on the Tilda images is Liquid Applique.
Now back to work....