Thursday, October 8, 2015

Just a Note...

Good morning all, I have a short post to share with you.

I was asked to create 12 Thank You note cards for a function at our church.
I had four already made so I needed to create 8 more.  Here is what I came up with...


For these four I used (from L - R) Bohemian Peony Tilda, Love Laced Shoes Tilda, Virgo Tilda and Christmas Kitchen Tilda
For these four I used Mo's Digital Images.From L to R - Sophie, Big Shoes, Lil Ballerina and Make a Wish
All images are colored with Copic Markers and I used scraps of DP and CS.

Thanks for dropping by to look.
Many blessings to you
xoxo
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Love these!! The colors are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb!! Your cards are gorgeous and your coloring is so beautiful!! LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection, nice work my friend xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb