Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trying something new...

Hello people!  I have a fun little card to share with you today.

My image is from Saturated Canary and available at the Magnolia-licious™ store.  In fact Diana has a huge selection of many different rubber stamp companies.  Please check out the wonderful specials she is currently running.  So worth it!

I have been busy getting some cards made up ahead of time.  I wanted to experiment a little with making an A2 (5 1/2 X 4 1/4) card.  While there isn't the same amount of room to decorate with flowers and ribbons and lace, I have found this challenge gave some wonderful results.

Here is what I came up with...


 This sweet image is called "Ratatouille" but the song that comes to mind is : "Just a Spoonful of Sugar" so I made a get well card. My card is colored with Copics, the sentiment is from AmyR.

 A closer look at my coloring =)

Inside I used a Christian sentiment and then added a banner from Memory Box Banner Parade dies set.

I added a few hearts to my signature stamp on the back.

One more look at the card and how I created an envelope to match.  Kinda makes it complete the set.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you'll give this size card a try with your Magnolia, Saturated Canary, Wee Stamps and others a try.

Many blessings,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb! I saw this on FB and was ooh-ing and ah-ing over it. Your coloring is gorgeous. Love your signature stamp!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb