Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ahoy! We're off to sail the Seven Seas again!

My Hubby is the most wonderful guy in the world. Let me tell you, he can pull off surprises better than any one. 
Yesterday, Valentines day, we were headed out to Austin as he had some minor surgery on his eye. Before we left the house he gave me a beautiful Valentine card and inside was this ticket. It took a few minutes to realize just what this was all about.  I hope you can see the small print.  It says we're leaving on May 25 for a 7 day cruise to Cozomel, The Grand Caymans and Jamaica.

Oh I'm so very excited.




Here is a picture of the Navigator of the Sea, which we've sailed on before and l-o-v-e-d!!



 The ship has been refurbished since these photos were taken, but look at this luxurious dining room.


This is a photo of the Promenade Deck.  Last time our room overlooked this area.  This time we have a balcony cabin.  Whoot!


Now that our kids are all grown up and gone, and we're no longer raising other peoples children, we have the time and a little more money to treat ourselves to some get away time.  I'm lovin' it!!

REALLY Enjoying the journey,
Many Blessings,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb