Friday, February 10, 2012

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye!



I don't have a card to post today but I do want to give a big shout out to Angie Hunt. Today is her birthday and I have to tell you that I'm proud as punch to be on the Magnolia-licious DT with her!

She has her own line of Rubber Stamp Images called Little Darlings and this little one is just a sample of what she has... She is soon releasing her newest collection for Spring so I know you'll want to head on over to her blog and order just a few.

So Happy Birthday Angie, and many, many happy returns....

Blessings and Hugs
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Angie

    Hugs Tammy
    http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb!!!

    Thank you so much sweetie!!! This was such a wonderful surprise to wake up to. It really made my day :-)

    Big Hugs to you,

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb