I have been so impressed with the Stitched cards done by one of the members of the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group, that I wanted to give it a try myself. Regina sent me several patterns, unfortunately they don't work with my photo software, but she sent me numerous links and I found several of them very useful. I downloaded a couple of free patterns and gave it a try.
Here is my very first effort and I used Princess Tilda #283 available here...
Card stock - Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue
Thread - Mettler Metalic
Skin - E00, E000, E0000, Chalk on the cheeks
Hair - E41, E42, E43
Dress and Socks - B93, B21
Shoes - E41, E42, E43
Shadow - N1, N3, N5
Spica Gel Pens - Pink, Gold, Mellon
Memento In - London Fog
I think my holes are too large, and I will be looking for a proper tool to mark my pattern with...
Here is a close up of Tilda....
I have ordered some patterns from a company in England and hope soon to have them in my hands. I found the stitching to be a most restful pastime and I love the outcome. I hope you also will enjoy seeing what I have done. (I also stitched a butterfly pattern - no Tilda - but haven't made that into a card yet!)