Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Phat Fairy...


Happy Sunday everyone! Well, I've been busy as a bee this weekend trying to complete several cards. Today's card is for the Friday Sketch Challenge as follows:




It also is my entry to Cute Card Thursday Challenge, which this week is Fairies, any kind of Fairy! I chose one of the Phat Fariy images from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I flipped the sketch because of the direction of my fairy, even though my sentiment is falling in the wrong direction - it works!

The image is colored with Copic Markers on Cryogen White paper. On her wand is really a star, but I punched out a tiny heart to replace it.

So here is my card...



My Card Recipe:

Cardstock - SU!
Designer Paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle Sweet Love collection called Big Love.
Nestabilities Large Classic Oval and Scalloped Oval, Scalloped Frame Dies
Spellbinders Fancy Labels large and small
Silver Pearls - stash; Flowers - stash; Bridal spray - stash
Martha Stewart Leaf and Branch punches
Sewing machine; Glimmer Mist; Stickles

Here is a close up of my Fairy...



I kept the inside quite simple I repeated the paper on the inside using the reverse side under my note side. The Sentiments are both computer generated and then punched out with the Spellbinder Fancy Labels. I cut out a heart from the Big Love side of the paper and attached with dimensionals.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog to see what I've done. Please come back tomorrow to see my entry into the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Round Blog Hop. Feel free to leave comments - they make my day!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, Beautiful card sweetie!!! Your colouring always inspires me!!!
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, Wow, I love love love this beautiful card. Mo's Fairies are amazing, as is your colouring, papers and perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing such fabulous inspirational creations. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fairy-tastic sweetie!! I love how it turned out!! :) I adore that image from Mo!
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Barb, another stunning card!!
    I love all the details... and background papers are gorgeous!!
    flowers you used are so pretty!!
    Just awesome card!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barb! You have done a tremendous job with Mo's Fairy! I have missed using her work. Your papers and flowers and sentiments couldn't be better.
    Just so inspiring .....
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fairy Barb! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb