Sunday, September 6, 2009

We FINALLY have some....Teeth that is!

After months of anticipation, of false starts of teething gels and dental visits, the babies have finally cut teeth. They are exactly 14 months and 20 days old. Late? Yup, they sure are, but I've been told their daddy was about the same age when he cut his first tooth. So, to tell the truth, Brielle cut her first tooth on Friday, but not either one in the center, one beside the center. How odd! This morning Josslyn's two bottom fronts came through. They don't look like teeth yet, just tiny hard white serrated edges, but it's a start. I don't have any pictures of them because they won't let me in their mouths with my finger, let alone a camera.

HOOOORAAAAAy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb