Friday, August 21, 2009

Kids and their toys...

Every once in a while I just catch the kids being good. This was one of those times. Bath time was over so it was time to play for a while. The girls crawled down into Jordy's room, where they delight to play, and joined him in a rousing game of throw the blocks, or put the blocks into the front end loader. There was a lot of squealing coming from the room so I grabbed my camera and tried to get some candid shots.

Here are the precious ones...



Josslyn, Jordan, Brielle



1 comment:

  1. Barb I so enjoyed all these kiddo pic's- yes it does look like you have your hands full.
    Not sure with you gang- how you every get cards made!!!
    God Bless
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb