Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Delight

As most of you know, I'm the mother of 4 precious children, all grown and gone from home, 46 foster children and 5 delightful grandchildren. I'm so blessed and I'm so grateful to have had so many fulfilling relationships in my life. God has smiled on me in such an incredible way.

The expression of that blessing arrived on Friday afternoon by way of the most beautiful bouquet of flowers from the three grandchildren who are living with us this year.


All the way from Afghanistan, their mom and dad ordered the flowers. I can't even express the deep tug in my heart I feel daily, that they entrusted their precious children to us for this year. They have honored us so much in doing so. I hope they will be happy with the job we've done.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mom's Day!! You got yourself a gorgeous bouquet there lady, all the way from two very greateful parents!!! You're the bestest!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb