Friday, May 29, 2009

Alvin and Tingla

I wanted to work on a small project tonight just for fun and just for me. I purchased these key chains at Michael's quite some time ago and had decorated them by adding stamped images to the inside of the fob part using SU products. Well I decided to change them up a little, and it seemed that the images of Alvin and Tingla - the babies - would fit. I specifically ordered these little ones because of the years we have fostered infants - 44 in all!



I wasn't sure how these would photograph after I inserted them in the plastic, but here they are. Tingla on one side and Alvin on the other.




It was a quick and fun project anybody could easily get done, so give it a try.




14 comments:

  1. Barb, these are just precious...I just love those images!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo adorable! I love this idea. Great coloring and I think they would make great tags for Baby's diaper bag or whatever Mommy needs to carry around! Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love those sweet babies and what a clever idea!! Hugs, Christina C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb...What a fabulous idea! These are so cute and your coloring is excellant. I love your key chain idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Barb...I love these key chains. What a great idea and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable..Where did you get the keychains?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so, so cute, awesome colouring!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, so cute Barb! Love them & they are colored fabulously. Wow, 44 babies--how wonderfully kind & generous of you!!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable, Barb!!! I just love those stamps and your coloring is awesome! What a cute idea. Have a great Saturday!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barb,
    Just wanted to say thank you for fostering 44 children! We need more wonderful people like you!!!

    Your key chain is delightful - Love the idea and what a great job you did on your colouring.

    I agree these would be great gifts for a new mom to put on her diaper bag or some such thing.

    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful idea to make these keychain out of the stamps. Cute!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Barb, These are just adorable. What a fantastic idea -- your coloring is wonderful! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh,they are so cute!
    I love them on the key chains!
    great idea!
    Hugs
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  14. God bless you Barb for fostering the precious babies who need you.
    Your images turned out so darling. You did a wonderful job coloring them
    See you at Magnolia-lious.
    ~Pam L.
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb