Sunday, March 15, 2009

My sweet boy, Handy Manny...

It's taken us a while to get Jordan interested in watching TV at all for more than 30 seconds, and most days he would rather run around with a tool than anything else. He calls this tape measure his Handy Manny.

He enjoys watching Handy Manny, Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, Go Diego Go and Dora, but mostly he loves cartoons. We're very selective of the stuff he watches.

So while I was in bed all day Saturday, nursing myself back to some measure of health, Bill was saddled with all three children. I can't say my house looked that great when I finally dragged myself out of bed, but he did a marvelous job caring for the kids. That's the most important part. I did manage to take a couple of pictures of Jordan, but not how I had pictured it, and certainly not while I was in bed! These pictures were taken on Friday night.







1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute! My DS loves Handy Manny too! I give him free reign to watch Noggin as I like 90% of their shows. (Can't stand Go Gabba Gabba!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb