Wednesday, January 21, 2009

They're doing it to me...AGAIN!!

I've worked so hard to keep the girls on the same schedule, but once again they have foiled my efforts. While one is sleeping the other is wide awake and full of beans. Here is Brielle, taken today playing with her new toothbrush. No teeth yet, but certainly working on it. Brielle, being the drama queen that she is, let's me know in no uncertain terms that she is working on those teeth.

This is also Brielle, Josslyn being the sweet quiet one,was asleep. They love their pacifiers and take them out turn them around and play with them. This picture was taken a few days ago, while I was holding her, hence the angle of the photo. She was biting down on her paci (we call it a 'gug')so hard and really complaining. It took a number of tries to get a picture worth blogging. Having two babies teething is quite a challenge. I'm hoping that the teething tablets and Orajel will do the trick, maybe some cold teething toys too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what a challenge they are for you!! I can't imagine how hard it is. I also know you get lots of awww moments and they make your day. I know you wouldn't trade what your doing for this family for anything in the world, and I just want to give you the biggest hug I can conjure up!!!(((((((((((bigggg hugg))))))))

    Hang in there, you're doing a wonderful job.
    hugs,
    Ret

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb