As these two don't qualify for the Blogger's Challenge this week so I'm posting them seperately. Several postings ago I shared the Fred B. Mullett class projects I did. I decided to take the one large sheet we had done using a watercoloring technique and cut it up to make two cards. I wanted to share with you what I had done and I'm so please with the way they turned out. On the Thank You, I had one small section of leaf left over, so I pulled out my Oval Nesties and cut the little leaf section out, stamped in the sentiment using my Big Ugly Positioner (so that I got it just right) and backed it with a scalloped piece.