Tuesday, April 7, 2015

You Rock my World

Hello everyone!  I'm back with a new, really NEW card today.  Yesterday I received my newest images from Magnolia-licious and couldn't wait to sit down and put some ink to paper.  These new collections are ADOR-able! =)

If you haven't been over to Diana's marvelous online store, you need to get on over.  She has some wonderful discounts to offer you and some delightful new collections!

As you can see, I've started to use my images on A2 sized cards.  That's a standard 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" card.  Now I admit, there's not a lot of room for all the goodies you can put on a 6 X 6 card, but I'm so enjoying the design challenge.  I've also been adding matching paper to the  flap of envelopes to coordinate, which of course, means you must keep your card pretty flat.

I chose on this card to stretch myself a little and add a little spray of flowers, a bow and a stick pin.  Well then I had to make a box envelope to accommodate the added dimension.  I used a small velcro closure on the back of the envelope to hold it closed.  Of course this would never fit through the mail, it will need to be hand delivered.  No problemo!!

Here is my card:

This is #02 Earth Tilda from the newest collection called World Wide Web.  It is on pre-order in the store.

Card with Envelope Box
The inside of the card.  The sentiment is computer generated.  The left side of the inside is for writing a personal note.


Here is the artsy view of the card.
 Well, that's it!  I'm so glad you decided to stop by today.  As always your comments are much appreciated.

Many blessings,
Hugs,
Barb

9 comments:

  1. Ha, great minds think alike! That is the catch phrase I was going to use, too! It is perfect for that stamp! I love your happy, happy card! Tilda is beautiful! Love it!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card....an adorable image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Barb!!! I agree, the new collection is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! You coloring looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, Barb! I love the bright, spring-y colors you've used. Your coloring is fabulous. I love the decorator paper you used and that the flower colors are all in the paper!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH! Super CUTE Barb! Lucky you, getting your club kit. I hope that means mine will show up soon.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling and precious ♥
    Luv your blog header and background too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barb!
    Thank you for your visit on my blog and loving comment.
    I loved your blog, projects and paintings... I'm already your new follower.
    Sorry for my simple English! =)
    Hugs, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the new collections too, this is fabulous. Thanks for the MagnoliaLicious inspiration. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb