Saturday, January 24, 2015

Just a little fun....

Hello, bloggin' friends.  
Well I came up with a new fun card this weekend.  Not actually totally new, but I found a web site where the woman makes this technique just so VERY easy.  Deb Valder is her name and she had an awesome website.

Anyhoo, this is a short post as I'm trying to finalize a few more projects.

Here is my Flip Card.....
I have used #413 Mini Edwin's Oldsmobile and over stamped with#415 Lazy Day Summer Flowers.  The paper is from SU, this series I particularily LOVE. Ive used Labels 18 from Spellbinders as the shape for my "flip" part.

Here is what the card looks like fully opened to this side.
Here is the reverse side of the card with a LOTV sentiment.  Since this is a retirement card for a guy I didn't ad any embellies, honestly, a flower or two would have been just fine but men are so funny about the frilly stuff *sigh*

Here is the back of the card fully opened.  Now I just need to find a guy who is retiring.
Hope you've enjoyed your visit today...I have fun sharing my creations with you....

Buona notte
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Barb
    Thanks for letting me your lovely comment you are someone very pretty. I live in Rome if come here I will be happy to meet you ... Your card is WONDERFUL I like the shape and your coloring is perfect ..
    Have a nice evening ... soon
    Baci abbracci da Roma
    Tiziana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, Such a long time in between visits. So nice to hear from you. Your card is gorgeous. Definitely no added flowers. It is perfect exactly how it is. The car of Edwin's is such a great stamp to have. Doug and I are fine. I hope you and hubby are too.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb