Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Sleigh Bells Ring, are you listenin'

...in the lane snow is glist'nen,
a beautiful sight, we're happy tonight,
walkin' in a winter wonderland.

 I've had a very productive day so far.  I finished this card last night and got my house cleaned this morning.  however...I'm still in my P.J.'s.  Who cares, right?  

Well anyway I have a new little card to share with you.  I was inspired by Karen's 5 sweet little 4x4 cards which you can view here.  Our styles are very different, but quick and easy is the way to go ALWAYS!


Here I have used #16 Christmas Delivery from Magnolia-licious™.  I have also used a Dookickey Die from the Christmas Collection for the Holly Leaves.  I also used Memory Box Snowflake die along the left side of the card.  The sentiment is from LOTV and the little charm is from my stash.

A closer look at my colored image.  I used Copic Markers, Spicka Pens and some Stickles for the snow.  A touch of snow was added to the tree with a white Gel Pen.

On the inside I kept it completely simple.  The sentiment is from Amy R. Sentiments.

I also made a little envelope for the card using my Envelope Punch Board.  My DP is from Magnolia - an older Collection called Vintage Christmas.
Well, there you have it!  Thanks so much for stopping by and for your generous comments.

Blessings and hugs,
Barb

7 comments:

  1. So adorable! Little cards are fun and quick! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little card Barb.
    You got a lot on it just the same :)
    Big Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Barb! Your coloring is fabulous. Love all the embellishments.
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. It carries the Christmas spirit! Merry Christmas!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Your coloring looks fabulous.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is too cute! Love those dies. Great job coloring too! Wishing you a Blessed Christmas and New Year!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb