Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Oh my Goodness....what have I done?

Dear blogging friends,

I think this has been the worst day of my life.  I spent countless hours organizing ALL of my photos into Albums on Picasa Web.  I had a ton of albums....when I was all done I tried to delete that one album from which all photos were copied from.  Instead it deleted all my albums and all my blog post pictures.

I have had a very rough evening.  However, my hubby and I were trying to get back to Picasa and all of a sudden there were all my albums.  Hooray!  Unfortunately none of my blog post pictures were restored.

I have managed to redo my Blog Hop photos.  This has taken nearly two hours.  

So if you were wanting to go back on my blog to see something from a year ago it won't be there.  I am going to try to redo just a few of my posts from the last several Dr. Monday M.D.s but I won't be going back any further than just a few posts.  It is just much too time consuming.  I will need to restore all my tutorials also.  The words are still there but no photos. 

For about a month I've been having so much trouble with pop-ups, redirects and ads that I can't turn off.  It has been a harrowing month.  Now all this on top of it.

Thank you for being troupers along with me.  In the future my posts will be hassle free - for me anyway!

Many blessings to each of you,
Hugs,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, you poor love, hope it all goes back quickly and this is the end of your computer woes, technology is great when it works the way we think it should ::)
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Barb, what a nightmare you've had my dear. My heart aches for you. I hope this in an end to your comp probs. Big hugs Suzi.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb