Monday, August 4, 2014

Givin' you the business....

Happy Monday, again, my friends.  The Doctor is in - .5 cents plesase!  Do you remember the Peanuts cartoons, when Lucy would set up her little booth and snag Charlie Brown?  I love those cartoon strips!

It's Monday again and time for Patty Jo and I to share our Dr. Monday M. D. (mini's & dies) projects for this week.  I hope you'll take the time to visit her phenomenal blog.  

This week I have created several little business card holders.  How cute are these?  They are perfect for an embellishment with a Mini.  Here is a link to the website where I found the tutorial.  Easy peasy!  I even made a special one for my hairdresser! (It's the black and white one at the very bottom)

.

Here I've used #3102 Forget Me Not Tilda.

#363 Tilda with Large Balloon.

LF 06 Tilda with Spring Heart

Here on the left I've used#3076 Tilda with a Cross Necklace
On the right I've used #3093 Tilda Spitz Pocket

These are the same two as directly above just switched around a little.


This is the one I made for my hairdresser.  The salon is done in black and white and it elegant looking.  I picked this DP especially to fit into the decor.  It sits proudly in her booth.  That way her business cards are close at hand when she makes up future appointments.

These were fun to make, they went together very quickly and used just scraps of DP and CS to make them.

I hope you have some mini's in your collection and will be inspired by my projects to create some for yourself.

Many Blessings
Hugs,
Barb

7 comments:

  1. Hi Barb. You have certainly inspired me. I have a few of the minis and never used them but, now I can find a great way to get creative with them all.
    Your hairdresser will love her new business card holder.
    Your creations are gorgeous and your artwork is stunning.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, these are very sweet and useful too, nicely done Barb
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me! Just beautiful work.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!!! Another great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Barb, oh! this is simply adorable, I love the little holder you made for your hairdresser, although very "class", I have a coup de coeur for all the others with tilda.Such a cute idea, beautiful, beautiful work! . thank you for stepping on my blog, your kind comments warmed my heart. Take care! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute projects! I love the use of the images! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative! Love your ideas!!! Fantastic work Barb!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb