Sunday, June 22, 2014

How to keep children happy...

Today is a rainy day, and I have three active children to keep busy.  How is that possible?  Just give them a roll of tape, a pair of scissors, a pen and two tubs of scrap paper and card stock and let them have at it!  Dinner is still an hour away, so this is what I came up with to keep them busy, and me some relief!
Here they are, Jordan, Brielle and Josslyn, with a tub of dp and a tub of cardstock, some crayons and happy faces

He is ever the clown

Ooops!  Jordan did the eye closing thing.

I have wondered for so long how I could possibly use up all my scraps, some too small to be of any use.  Just add three crafty kids and problem solved.

I'm one happy Grammie.  

2 comments:

  1. How these lovely children have grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures. It was nice to see how much these three have grown. They are beautiful!! I bet they love visiting you.
    You're a fabulous Grammie!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb