Friday, April 4, 2014

And He will lead them to springs of living water.....

A good and happy Friday to all my sweet friends.

 All the hullabaloo that has been going on in my life has finally settled down so I'm ready to show you a post of an altered book I have done. This one is for my sweet middle daughter. I have never seen this done before, and I hope no one out there is offended by my altering the presentation page of a bible.

 I really wanted to send this to her after our recent visit with her, but it had a name written in the front of the book. My name! But I never did use that bible because the print was so small I needed two pairs of readers to read it - **sigh**. A very short post...here are the photos I took...

Aquarious Tilda (Z11) from the new Zodiac Collection 2014
I added this scripture which is actually (b) part.
Here is the entire page.  I used colors that were already in place and didn't cover the scripture that was printed at the bottom of this page.

BYW, my middle daughter has strawberry blonde hair and I tried to match that here.

Thanks for  stopping by to see my latest project.

Many blessings,
Barb
HE>i

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift and how special to make this personal for your daughter, beautifully done Barb, I'm sure it will be treasured
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Barb. Fantastic coloring and I've always loved that Scripture in Psalms. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb