Friday, August 2, 2013

Our remodeling job is finally completed...

This is a very long post. For those of you who are interested in looking all the way through to the end, this is the journey of our remodel. It took 7 months. We moved the Hot Tub in place (no picture show) but we can't get the electrical to work. The pictures take you from the framing to the beautiful finished product. We're loving our new space and when the weather is less hot, the Lanai (screened in porch)will be wonderful! Hope you enjoy the pictures. I haven't put any captions with it, it's kind of self explanatory. Enjoy...





 



























Well, that's all folks! Thanks for dropping by. I've got my grandsons here for the weekend, so not much time to spend on the computer. Blessings and hugs, Barb

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous renovation! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its certainly given you so much more space, stunning! enjoy
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is fabulous! Well worth the wait! Thanks for sharing!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look outside from this lovely room! I love all the light. well done! was worth the wait. Hugs. D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Barb! I'm sure that you guys are loving the new spaces!! Your crafting room looks awesome!! I wish we could enclose our upper deck, I would love to have a screened in room! Thanks for showing us the pictures!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb!! It all looks fantastic! You've been a busy bee! Off to see what I've been missing since it's been so long since I've been blog hopping! Hope things are going well for you!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after
    I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

    my website ... Glider Rocker

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks awesome Barb, I'll bet you're pleased as punch that it's all finished, Thanks for sharing
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barb! Hope all is well and you are busy creating lovely things!! Have missed your posts, but totally know how that goes!!!! Have a great day!!!
    Hugs,
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little sailor boy card. We have a new great grandson and will try that some time soon. Your mess is looking so good. I'm sure it's been a stressful time, but the end result is well worth it. Enjoy. Edna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb