Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Magnolia Medley Collection Club

Have you heard the news? Oh my goodness! We have a new stamp club starting up at Magnolia-licious and it's fabulous!!! You can join for just pennies a month and get a 25% member discount on each new collection that is released! Ladies, this is just phenomenal savings on the images we all love so much. Here is the scoop right from Diana herself.....

"I am very excited to announce something we have been working on for sometime, the "Magnolia-licious Medley Collection Club". The cost is $15.00 a year, only $1.25 a month and the benefits are huge. This is purely to cover the administration cost of the Club. For every new Collection you can purchase a Medley of stamps, similar to the Magnolia Sweden kit but the stamps will be mounted on Ez-Mount. The Club Kit for this Crazy Love Collection contains 12 stamps and retails for $146.38. Your cost as a Club Member is 25% off, $109.79. You will receive special newsletters announcing what is going on at the Club such as special discounts, freebies, contests to name but a few. We have lots of fun planned for the coming year. I hope you will join us and become a Club member before the new year starts, I don't want you to miss out on the fun."

No repeated images from the Sweden club - exceptional value - and tons of fun in store. This is what we've all been waiting for. You want to check this out as soon as possible.

I hope you'll give this exception offer serious consideration! Come join in the fun and sign up soon...

Blessings and hugs
Barb

2 comments:

  1. What do you man by no repeated images from the Sweden club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb and a very Happy New Year to you and your family!!! I finally have internet after a very, very long two + months!!! I'm so thrilled to be back and able to delight in all of your fabulous creations again!! Let me just say, too,.... I love your husband... no, I really do... what a romantic, loving soul he is... I just watched your awesome gift video and yes... it made me cry!! You guys have been through so much and now you have something absolutely fabulous and romantic and wonderful to look forward to!!! I am beyond thrilled for you and wish I could sneak on as well!!! LOL!! All your projects have been super, I especially love those magic boxes.... thank goodness I didn't see them until now... I know I would have wanted to make them for Matthew and Kaitlyn's teachers!!! LOL!!
    Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!! Oh and I love your studio!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb