Friday, December 4, 2009

First Snow

For many of you, the onset of the snow season isn't a big deal, but for us here in Central Texas it is a huge deal. The weather men on TV keep breaking into programing to update us on our first snowfall in about 2 years. I have to admit I got quite excited myself! I ran out the front of my house with my camera and snapped a couple of shots.



As you can tell, there isn't much snow and none of it accumulated, but it was so pretty coming down.



Okay, winter is officially over now! How funny! The clouds are clearing a bit and there is some sunshine...go figure...that's Texas for you!

2 comments:

  1. Barb, Wow I would love to have a White Christmas. It is so hot here in Australia on Christmas Day, we need to stay in the pool or airconditioning. Eating a hot Christmas Feast is not quite the same. Thanks for sharing the photos. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you Jodie from another Aussie. I would love one Christmas with snow instead of the heat. Thanks for sharing Barb.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb