Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Sugar Nellies arrived - Oh happy day!


Before I heard about Magnolias Tilda stamps (and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of 5 of their images) I discovered Sugar Nellies "Gorjuss" images. They are so adorable. If you're interested in learning more about this Scotish based stamp company check them out here. This little gal is called "Foxy" and it's the first real effort done with my Copics. I have a long way to go...

The papers I've used here were scraps from who knows where. The Copics I used on her are:
E00, E02, R20, E29, E53, E57, BG10, B45 B02, RV10, RV13, RV32, RV34, Y17, Y11, YR04, YR00, E37 and E31

The ribbon is from Michaels the little pearl on the flower is from Michaels while the larger pearls are from Stampin Up.

I'm pleased with this very first effort, and can't wait to get started on my next project. Thanks for stopping by and looking.

5 comments:

  1. BARBARA...You are going to put me in the poor house! The Foxy stamp is precious ( and I want it)but using 19 (NINETEEN)different Copic Markers is a riot! And I don't have any yet! Hope I live long enough to get some to try. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh barb.. i can not believe it.. what a lovely card. you were able to get your hands on some of the stamps??? gosh.. lucky you.
    they are always sold out when i go to the site lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card! love it! Everything is so perfect together and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow you are so good at coloring!!! I LOVE HER!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your taking the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment.

Hugs....Barb